- Presentations and pictures for the APQN 2013 Conference and AGM (Members only)
- Pictures for APQN 2013 Quality Award Ceremony
- APQN Quality Award Ceremony in Taipei, Honours Champions of Quality Assurance
- APQN Signs MoU to Recognise ONESQA, Thailand as Quality Hub
- APQN Annual Report 2012
- Call for Nominations for APQN Quality Awards
- Result of 2013 APQN Board Election
- APQN Signs MoU with COL, Canada to Promote Quality and Excellence
Welcome to APQN
The Asia-Pacific Quality Network (APQN) has been developed with the purpose of serving the needs of quality assurance agencies in higher education in a region that contains over half the world's population.
This is a fast-growing region, with an increasing appetite for education, and with increasing mobility of students and providers to meet that need. In turn, this makes it a region of growing and developing quality assurance agencies that needs to be able to deal with public and private providers, and with education and students that cross national borders. APQN is already helping to build alliances between agencies, and assisting countries/territories that do not have a quality assurance agency of their own.
Many hands have contributed to the development of the Network, especially the support from World Bank and UNESCO. The devotion and collaboration have brought the continuous expansion and flourish of APQN. So we'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of them.
We welcome any feedback you may have on either the Network or this website. Please send suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shanghai Education Evaluation Institute (SEEI)