6. The financial year shall be from 1 January to 31 December each year.
7. APQN's financial statements shall be audited and be published in the Annual Report.
8. Funding for APQN is derived from fees, grants, donations or other earnings. APQN may seek donations and may derive income as determined by the General Council or Board.
9. APQN may set fees and levy charges for its products and services.
10. Membership fees are set at a level decided by the General Council or Board.
11. The assets and income of APQN shall be applied solely in furtherance of its above-mentioned purposes, and no portion shall be distributed directly or indirectly to the members of the organisation except as bona fide compensation for services rendered, or expenses incurred on behalf of the organisation.