- Presentations and pictures for the APQN 2013 Conference and AGM (Members only)
- Pictures for APQN 2013 Quality Award Ceremony (Members' only)
- APQN Quality Award Ceremony in Taipei, Honours Champions of Quality Assurance
- APQN Signs MoU to Recognise ONESQA, Thailand as Quality Hub
- APQN Annual Report 2012
- Call for Nominations for APQN Quality Awards
- Result of 2013 APQN Board Election
- Information for APQN 2013 Conference and AGM_Chinese Taipei_April 7-8, 2013
- APQN Signs MoU with COL, Canada to Promote Quality and Excellence
- APQN Exchange Programme 2012
20 More Experts Added to the Database of Consultants
20 more experts from the Arab region have been added to the Database of Consultants since Sep. 1, 2011, which is the result of cooperation between Arab Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (ANQAHE) and the Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN). Now there are 78 experts in total. The Database is available at:
http://www.apqn.org/services/consultantsdb/. Hope this will be useful for you!
APQN and International Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE) have jointly launch the new round of expansion of the Database from Sep. 1, 2011. The heads of quality assurance agencies of the two networks are requested to nominate experts for the Database by Sep. 30, 2011.