- APQN Signs MoU to Recognise ONESQA, Thailand as Quality Hub
- APQN Annual Report 2012
- Call for Nominations for APQN Quality Awards
- Result of 2013 APQN Board Election
- Information for APQN 2013 Conference and AGM_Chinese Taipei_April 7-8, 2013
- APQN Signs MoU with COL, Canada to Promote Quality and Excellence
- APQN Exchange Programme 2012
The Signing of MoA between MQA, Malaysia and NAAC, India
A Memorandum of Arrangement (MoA) has been duly signed on the 3rd of March 2011 between the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), India at NAAC office in Bangalore, India.
The MoA was signed by Dato’ Dr Syed Ahmad Hussein on behalf of MQA and Prof H.A. Ranganath on behalf of NAAC. The signing was witnessed by Dr Jagannath Patil, the Deputy Adviser of NAAC and also Prof. Zita Mohd Fahmi, the Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Quality Assurance) of MQA.
The aims of the MoA is to strengthen the existing cooperation between the both agencies through, amongst others, exchange of information, exchange of experts and specialists, capacity building of staff, joint research of mutual benefit and collaboration in any other field of quality assurance to be mutually agreed upon by both agencies.
The signing ceremony was held during the 2011 Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN) Conference, which was also held in Bangalore, India from 2nd to 4th of March.