- APQN 2014 Conference and AGM：Call for Contributions and Registration open!
- APQN 2014 Conference and AGM on March 7-8, 2014 in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Fu Jen and APQN Seminar: Quality Assurance and higher education internationalization
- Presentations and pictures for the APQN 2013 Conference and AGM (Members only)
- Pictures for APQN 2013 Quality Award Ceremony
- APQN Quality Award Ceremony in Taipei, Honours Champions of Quality Assurance
- APQN Signs MoU to Recognise ONESQA, Thailand as Quality Hub
- APQN Annual Report 2012
- Call for Nominations for APQN Quality Awards
- Result of 2013 APQN Board Election
- APQN Signs MoU with COL, Canada to Promote Quality and Excellence
APQN has four levels of membership: Full Member, Intermediate Member, Associate Member and Institutional Member. Certain criteria need to be met at each level of membership. Membership fees vary depending on the level of membership, as well as a set initial joining fee.
APQN also accepts Observers.
To apply for membership or observer status with APQN, submit the application form.