- Global Summit on Quality Assurance of Higher Education & The Report of the Project of APQN Quality Label
- APQN Brochure(New Edition)
- The Report of the Project of APQN Quality Label
- Global Summit on Quality Higher Education (APQN)
- Global Summit on Quality Higher Education organised jointly by NAAC and APQN at Bengaluru, India, on 16-17 September 2016
- Materials for the APQN 2016 Conference and AGM
- APQN Quality Information Portal
- APQN Annual Report 2015
APQN has four levels of membership: Full Member, Intermediate Member, Associate Member and Institutional Member. Certain criteria need to be met at each level of membership. Membership fees vary depending on the level of membership, as well as a set initial joining fee.
APQN also accepts Observers.
To apply for membership or observer status with APQN, submit the application form.