- Advertisement of Consultancy works at Samoa Qualifications Authority
- The Inaugural Review for APQR has been Successfully Completed in Fiji
- Call for Papers for International Conference on Quality Assurance and the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning_Nov. 23-25, 2015_Macao, China
- Materials for the APQN 2015 Conference and AGM (updated)
- APQN Media Fellowship
- MOU signed between Asia Pacific Quality Network and the Horizon Campus
- PPTs for the QACHE Asia-Pacific Regional Seminar in Macao
- APQNews-Issue 12
APQN has four levels of membership: Full Member, Intermediate Member, Associate Member and Institutional Member. Certain criteria need to be met at each level of membership. Membership fees vary depending on the level of membership, as well as a set initial joining fee.
APQN also accepts Observers.
To apply for membership or observer status with APQN, submit the application form.