- HEEACT 10th Anniversary International Conference in Taipei
- PPTs for the QACHE Asia-Pacific Regional Seminar in Macao
- International Seminar on Quality Assurance of Cross Border in Higher Education: Challenges and Opportunities
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONSULTANT FOR THE TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET) SUPPORT PROGRAMME UNDER THE SAMOA-AUSTRALIA PARTNERSHIP FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Registration for the APQN 2015 Conference and AGM
- Call for Contributions for APQN 2015 Conference and AGM
- APQR discussion paper
- Call for EoIs-Hosting APQN 2016 Conference
- APQN & ECA Staff Exchange Project
- APQNews-Issue 12
- APQN Signed MoU with AKKORK!
APQN has four levels of membership: Full Member, Intermediate Member, Associate Member and Institutional Member. Certain criteria need to be met at each level of membership. Membership fees vary depending on the level of membership, as well as a set initial joining fee.
APQN also accepts Observers.
To apply for membership or observer status with APQN, submit the application form.