- Re-Advertisement for Consultants for the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Support Programme Under the Samoa-Australia Partnership for Development
- Registration for the APQN 2015 Conference and AGM
- Call for Contributions for APQN 2015 Conference and AGM
- APQR discussion paper
- Call for EoIs-Hosting APQN 2016 Conference
- APQN & ECA Staff Exchange Project
- APQNews-Issue 12
- Call for Members and Experts to Join APQN Projects
- APQN Signed MoU with AKKORK!
- APQN 2014 AGM and Conference Pictures and PPTs are now live
- Program of APQN 2014 Conference and AGM released!
- Extension Announcement of Conference Online Registration and Payment Deadline!
- Paper Submission Extension Announcement!
APQN has four levels of membership: Full Member, Intermediate Member, Associate Member and Institutional Member. Certain criteria need to be met at each level of membership. Membership fees vary depending on the level of membership, as well as a set initial joining fee.
APQN also accepts Observers.
To apply for membership or observer status with APQN, submit the application form.