- Re-Advertisement for Consultants for the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Support Programme Under the Samoa-Australia Partnership for Development
- Registration for the APQN 2015 Conference and AGM
- Call for Contributions for APQN 2015 Conference and AGM
- APQR discussion paper
- Call for EoIs-Hosting APQN 2016 Conference
- APQN & ECA Staff Exchange Project
- APQNews-Issue 12
- Call for Members and Experts to Join APQN Projects
- APQN Signed MoU with AKKORK!
- APQN 2014 AGM and Conference Pictures and PPTs are now live
- Program of APQN 2014 Conference and AGM released!
- Extension Announcement of Conference Online Registration and Payment Deadline!
- Paper Submission Extension Announcement!
APQN President: Dr Jagannath Patil (Elected)
Dr. Jagannath Patil is the President of Asia Pacific Quality Network [ APQN ], the largest regional network of QA bodies from over 50 countries. An internationally recognized quality assurance professional, Dr. Patil serves as Deputy Adviser at National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India.
Dr JP has served as consultant on various national and international missions including that of UNESCO, World Bank,etc. As experienced QA Professional of the leading QA agency and Board member of APQN for several years, he has shared his QA expertise to many HEIs and QAAs across the world. His key assignment was as consultant on UNESCO/ World Bank mission to Association of African Universities- AAU, Accra to help capacity building initiative of emerging African QA Network. In June 2012, Dr JP was invited as Chair of international panel to review the regulatory Framework of the Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius.
As an Adviser of NAAC he has coordinated Assessment and Accreditation exercise of about 800 Higher Educational Institutions. He has visited Russia , UK, Spain , France, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Sri lanka, Mauritius, Japan, Fiji , United States of America and many other countries on academic assignments and made presentations and/or conducted workshops in quality assurance as resource person. Dr. Patil has also been a Moderator of APARNET, an online community of UNESCO Bangkok and currently member UNESCO WG on NICs. He has delivered several Key note and plenary talks at international events in Asia, Europe , Pacific , Africa and Americas.
Among various recognitions, he is recipient of a prestigious international award by the Government of Australia titled- Endeavor India Executive Award for year 2007 . Recently he received international Plaque of Honor by the ONESQA, Thailand at the hands of Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand for his contribution to Quality Assurance in Asia Pacific. He was also nominated by the United States of America, USA for prestigious Award called – International Visiting Leadership Programme.
As APQN President JP has launched several new initiatives . He is founder of APQN Quality Awards and launched APQN Journal in collaboration with HEEACT . He leads APQN's major projects like Asia Pacific Quality Register and Asia Pacific Quality Information Portal besides Social Media campaign of APQN.
Adviser i/c, National Assessment and Accreditation Council-
NAAC, PB 1075, Nagarbhavi
Tel: +91 80 2300 5116
Mob: +94 4902 7036
Fax: +91 80 2321 0268